Please read our studio protocols before you come to class to ensure the safety and wellness of your fellow Yogis and instructors. All students will be required to sign a one time COVID 19 waiver.
Check in with yourself
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a cough, fever or chills, shortness of breadth or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrehea or any other symptoms of COVID-19, please don’t attend class for your wellbeing and that of your instructors and fellow yogis.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you not come to the studio for at least 14 days or until you’ve tested negative.
- Please arrive early as class sizes are limited.
- 10-12 students maximum in the main studio and 6-7 students maximum in the front studio.
- Use the mat markers to place your mat which are in accordance with state mandated social distancing requirements.
- Hands on assisting will not be offered by the instructors.
- Please place shoes and personal items in the cubbies outside/inside the studios.
- If available, please pre-register for workshops and special events.
- Two weekly virtual classes are available. Please contact Keni House at email@example.com with questions.
- Temperature checks are required upon arrival.
- Face masks are required in the studio and building. Face masks are optional but encouraged when you are on your mat.
- Sanitize or wash your hands before class Sanitizer, soap and wipes provided.
- Bring your own mat and props.
- Building is equipped with iWave air purifying technology to keep you safe during your visit and your practice. NU Calvin now has official test data for iWave products against COVID 19 and the human Coronavirus 229E. These results show an outstanding *99.4% in 30 minutes with the use of iWave NPBI technology.
*Based on viral titrations, it was determined that at 10 minutes 84.2% of the COVID 19 virus was inactivated. In 15 minutes, 92.6% of the COVID 19 virus was inactivated. At 30minutes 99.4% of the COVID 19 virus was inactivated.
- Studio surfaces are stringently sanitized on a regular basis.
- Sanitizers and disinfectant wipes are available for students and staff.